Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time on the site! I hope you regularly visit and comment on whatever speaks to you.
When you do comment, I only ask that you follow a few basic civility rules and guidelines. Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but in certain instances, comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic. For example, comments that promote a personal or unrelated business will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
- Widow 411 reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at kim [at] widow411 [dot] com.
By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Widow 411, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
Also, any comments or feedback submitted are non-confidential and non-proprietary. You grant Widow 411 license to use any comments or feedback in any commercial or non-commercial manner.